Moved site to a new hosting company this week. Over the last few weeks we seem to have been getting hacked every few days. The hack consisted of a string of code added to some of our files, and that code would force mostly Internet Explorer users to redirect to different bad sites. I don’t think the hack was specifically targeted at ctmountainlion.org, but instead was a server breach hurting many sites including ours.
The initial response from the hosting company was that the cause was probably bad code on our site, maybe a vulnerable wordpress plugin. Which didn’t really make sense, as many other sites that didn’t use wordpress were also compromised. In either case no matter what I have tried, nothing seem to have any effect, we got hacked again and again.
So hopefully moving to a new server will do the trick.