Mountain Lion Caught on Cuddeback Trail Camera that was set up at a waterhole
Bill Betty - Cougar Talk
Sunday April 24th 2-3:30 pm
39 South Street (Route 7)
Pittsfield, MA 01201
Included with regular Museum admission
"Big Cats in Little Rhody" talk by Bill Betty
6/28 at 6PM at the Narragansett Bow Hunters
1531 Ten Rod Road, North Kingstown, RI.
Info on website:
If you would like to have a cougar/ mountain lion presentation in your town. Please email us at cougarsofthevalley@ hotmail.com or call 860 324-3174.
Our educational show is a powerful powerpoint program about a hour and half long. We will teach you all you need to know about Natures Perfect Predator, and present the lastest evidence from New England.
- weather01089 on Thomaston Ct, Near the River
- Marc Belanger on Thomaston Ct, Near the River
- Kyle on Mountain Lion Huckleberry Trails
- nan tussing on Possible Wolf Sighting in Middlefield, CT
- Maryanne Boyen on Mountain Lions & Panthers in Woodbury CT.
- Apm on Mountain lion spotted in my back yard in Woodbury
- Roderick Grimshaw on Off exit 91 Stonington
- Jason on Possible Wolf Sighting in Middlefield, CT
- Noelle Sawtelle on Black Panther
- debra rodman on Black Panther